Terms of service
These Terms of Service are the services provided by Vapors Co., Ltd. on this website. Registered users are required to use this service in accordance with the following agreement.
This agreement shall apply to all that is related to the use of this service between the user and our company. In addition to this agreement we may make various individual provisions, such as rules for use. These individual provisions shall form part of this agreement regardless of their name. If the provisions of this agreement contradict the provisions of the individual provisions of the preceding article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (User Registration)
In this service the registered user shall agree to the Terms of Service, apply for user registration by the method specified by Vapors Co., Ltd., and the user registration shall be completed when the Vapors Co., Ltd., approves the user’s registration application. Vapors Co., Ltd. may not approve the application for user registration if it determines that the following can be applied to the application, and the user is not obliged to disclose the reason:
- False matters are reported when applying for user registration
- The application is from a person who has previously violated our Terms of Service
- If we determine that the user registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service appropriately at their own risk. Under no circumstances may the user transfer, share, or lend the user ID and password to a third party. If there is an attempt to create an account under a user ID and password that matches an existing account’s user ID and password, we will consider it to be the same account and through this attempt you will be logged in. Vapors Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless Vapors Co., Ltd. has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (Fees and Payment Methods)
The user shall pay the fee displayed on this website by the method specified by Vapors Co., Ltd., which is separately determined by Vapors Co., Ltd. as the consideration for the paid part of the service. If the user delays the payment of the fee, the user shall pay the late damages at a rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
The user must not do the following when using this service:
- Acts that violate the law or public order and morals
- Criminal acts
- Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights included in this service, such as the content of the service
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our company, other users, or other third party servers or networks
- The act of using the information obtained by this service commercially
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempting to gain unauthorized access
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of using this service for inappropriate purposes
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties
- Impersonating another user
- Promoting, advertising, soliciting, or business activities on this service that we do not permit
- Acts aimed at meeting other users, particularly those of the opposite sex
- Acts that directly or indirectly benefit antisocial forces in connection with our services
- Other acts that Vapors Co., Ltd. deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of This Service)
We may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of this service without notifying the user in advance for the following reasons:
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating the systems related to this service
- When we are unable to provide this service due to earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or other natural disaster
- When the system stops due to an accident
- In addition, when we judge that we are unable to provide this service
The Company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user or third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service.
Article 7 (Usage restrictions and deregistration)
If the user falls under any of the following, we may restrict the use of all or part of this service to the user or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
- If you have violated any part of this agreement
- If we find a falsity in the registered user information
- When there are fees incurred by the user which have not been payed
- When there is no contact from the user for a certain period of time
- If the user is inactive for a certain period of time
- If we find that the member's use of this service is inappropriate
Vapors Co., Ltd. shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to the actions taken by Vapors Co., Ltd. based on this article.
Article 8 (Withdrawl from the Service)
The user shall be able to withdraw from this service by the withdrawal procedure specified by Vapors Co., Ltd.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty)
We have virtual or legal defects in this service including safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security defects, technical errors and bugs, infringement of rights, etc. Our company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the user while using this service. However, if the contract between Vapors Co., Ltd. and the user is stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law, this disclaimer will not apply. Vapors Co., Ltd. shall suffer damages caused by special circumstances among the damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts caused by Vapors Co., Ltd.’s negligence (excluding gross negligence.) We do not take any responsibility for foreseeing the occurrence of damage. Additionally, compensation for damages caused to the user due to default or illegal acts caused by Vapors Co., Ltd.’s negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be limited to the amount of usage fees received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred. We are not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between the user and other users or third parties regarding this service.
Article 10 (Changes/Discontinuation of Service)
Vapors Co., Ltd. shall be able to change the contents of this service or discontinue the provision of this service without notifying the user and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the user by the change or discontinuation of provisions of this service.
Article 11 (Change of Terms of Service)
Vapors Co., Ltd. shall be able to change this agreement at any time without notifying the user if it is deemed necessary. If the user registers after changing the Terms of Service, then the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreements.
Article 12 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Contact)
Notification or communication between the user and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. The Company considers that the currently registered contact is valid and notifies or contacts the contact unless the user notifies the change according to the method separately determined by the user, and these are notified or contacted by the user at the time of transmission. It is considered that you have reached.
Article 14 (Prohibition of transfer of rights and obligations)
The user may not assign the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party or provide it as collateral without the prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15 (Governing Law / Jurisdiction)
In interpreting this agreement, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
In the event of a dispute regarding this service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of our head office shall be the exclusive jurisdiction.